- Townhouse Owners Association.
- A basketball court is available for residents and their guests.
- No more than two unrelated residents per unit.
- Each unit has two marked parking spaces.
- Visitor spaces are for guests staying no more than two nights per month.
- All vehicles must have current license and registration and be in working order.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed. 1st Choice Towing @ 540-478-4869.
- Pets must be on a leash when outside and all pet waste cleaned up immediately (even from your own property).
- Unit lawn and flower bed maintenance is the owner/residents responsibility.
- City curbside recycling pickup on Mondays.
- Bins may be put out between 5 PM Sundays and 7 AM Mondays. Bins must be put away before 7 AM Tuesdays.
- Dumpsters available for resident trash.
- Snow removal services are provided for streets after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied as deemed necessary.
Owners are responsible for the following:
- Lawn mowing, trimming, and flower bed maintenance.
- This included islands/peninsula’s in the parking lots on an owner’s lot.
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This included fences and satellite dishes.
- Parking space and sidewalk snow removal.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $50 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Avalon Woods Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- Common area landscaping.
- Road, common sidewalks, gazebo, basketball court, signs, guard rail, retaining wall, detention pond, and mailbox maintenance.
- Community lights.
- Snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information
- Community inspections
- Rules enforcement
- Association financial management
- Association organization management.